Choosing a high quality Electrical Contractor is so much easier now that A.W.E.® offers complete electrical services with our commitment to providing the best service, selection and price to make your home’s electrical components and systems function effectively and efficiently. For all of your electrical services, we’ve got you covered!
- Same Day Service
- 24/7 Availability
- Great Prices
- Highly Skilled, Licensed Team Members
Electrical Services Available
We like to keep you (Naperville, Wheaton, Schaumburg, Elgin, Bloomingdale, Glen Ellyn, Carol Stream & greater Dupage county) informed of the Electrical services industry to help clarify your options and give you peace of mind!
Our licensed electricians provide a wide variety of services and many are listed below.:
- Electrical repairs
- Panel replacement/repairs and upgrades
- New circuiting and rewiring
- Code violation repairs and inspections
- Underground fault location and repairs
- Surge protection
- Back-up generators
- Pool and Hot Tub Wiring
- Outdoor electrical and pole lighting
- Lighting analysis and energy savings
- Motion lights
- Lighting/Ceiling Fans and Attic Fans
- Carbon and Smoke detectors
- Low Voltage Wiring and terminations
- Control wiring
- Home Entertainment/CPU and Networking
- Lightening arrestors
- Thermal Imaging
- Electrical wiring needed for additions and remodels
How do Electricians Charge?
Electrical contractors charge in various ways. Some charge by the hour, by the project, and some on the scope of the project. The price of a project can also depend on the larger organization the electrician is a part of. Electricians can work as part of a union, a small or large company, independently, or through their own small business. Be sure to ask your electrician how they charge prior to having a one scheduled to visit your house.
What Type of Education and Certification do Electrical Contractors Need?
There are a wide variety of educational opportunities, apprenticeships, ongoing training and skill levels one can obtain as an electrician. Electricians must go through at least four years of training as an apprentice, followed by the licensing their state requires.
There are also various jobs within the electrical contractor trade. They should be competent and knowledgeable about designing and installing lighting systems, ensuring electrical work is up to code and repairing electrical wiring. Many in the profession choose to specialize, and A.W.E.® has tailored our service to focus on installing, maintaining and repairing the electrical systems for homes.
Common Questions to Ask an Electrician
When your electrical system needs service, or you’re ready to install a new electrical component in your home, it’s time to get a qualified electrician. We want to be sure you’re asking the right questions so you know your work will be completed by a licensed, high quality provider. Here are some of the questions you should ask:
1. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
2. How many years of experience do you have?
3. Do you have a business license?
4. Who will do the work? Confirm whether the owner does the work or uses employees or subcontractors.
5. Do you offer a warranty?