Your Complete Satisfaction, or Your Money Back.
That’s Our AWEsome Promise.
We agree to accept both personal and company responsibility for 100% complete satisfaction with the materials and the work provided by us and paid for by you. During the first year, if you are dissatisfied with the performance of the equipment, our service, our people, or if are dissatisfied for any other reason, we will correct the problem to your satisfaction or we will remove the system that we installed within 30 days of your request and refund the entire contract price.
A Message from President and Owner, Ray Grimm…
“Nothing is more important than the customer. Your total comfort is our primary concern—and our World Class Service will provide everything you need. When you choose A.W.E.®, your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.”
Our Commitment to Quality. Makes Us Proud, Keeps You Happy.
You can have absolute confidence in the products and service that A.W.E.® provides. Here’s why:
- Since 1911, we’ve worked with our customers to provide the best home comfort care in the industry.
- We have over 35 dispatched vehicles and 40 employees to handle all of your emergencies and concerns.
- If you need equipment service, repair or replacement of any of your home’s basic systems, we’ll be there, ready to help.
- Each of our employees completes a minimum of 50 hours per year of continuing education.
- Our technicians are NATE-certified and committed to resolving your concerns.
- Our company is Bonded and Insured for your peace of mind.
- Our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is unmatched. We guarantee that if you’re not 100% satisfied, it won’t cost you a dime.
- Lennox rated in the top 98% for customer satisfaction.
- All of our technicians, of course, wear protective shoe covers.
- Our upfront pricing policy ensures that no work is done until you know the cost – upfront – and why the recommended work is needed. You’re then able to make an informed decision on what’s best for you.
- We’re available 24/7, 365 days per year.
Safety Comes First.
Our technicians are all certified, knowledgeable and courteous. They really know their stuff – we insist on it! We also only represent products that come from trusted manufacturers who have proven their commitment to quality and longevity.
We Always Say, “The Cleaner, the Better.”
Mold, dust, allergens and other airborne pollutants can hurt your respiratory system and lead to disease. Pollutants in tap water can tax your body’s immune system. Poor humidity levels can disrupt your sleep and dull your hair and skin. We help provide a healthier home by maintaining your home’s most basic systems and help you select upgrades or enhancements that improve your home’s environment.
Rely on Us for the Best Products.
Whether it’s your furnace, your water heater, your air conditioner or your electrical system…it just has to work. That’s why we make reliability a top priority when selecting the products we’ll represent. We really are very meticulous, but it pays off in the end with happier customers and long-term savings for you.
It Pays to Think Green.
The earth is our home and we always look for efficient options when it comes to at-home energy usage. We’ll help you find efficient products that fit your budget. You’ll use less energy and enjoy lower monthly utility bills. Everyone wins!